Stuck in a food coma after your holiday feast? Re-boot your system and eat your guilt away with this healthy broiled Cod fillet. A beautiful way to display a tasty fish! Served with micro greens and roasted zucchini!
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 6-oz fillets of cod
- 1 lemon
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cup micro greens
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Preheat broiler to high with a rack 6-inches from the broiler. Line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper and brush with olive oil. Arrange cod skin side down and brush with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Broil cod for 8 minutes until cooked to medium.
- Meanwhile, divide micro greens between two plates. Top with zucchini, Feta and fresh dill. Drizzle with a little lemon juice and olive oil. Season salad with salt and pepper.
- Transfer cooked cod to the plates and serve with a wedge of lemon.