This pudding is all about the amazing flavour of chia seeds and the magic they do to dishes. High in protein, chia seeds are a deliciously healthy way to magically make a mouth-watering pudding. The wonderful trick of chia is its ability to keep you feeling full for longer and it may prevent you from overeating. Combine the ingredients the night before, and have it ready for the morning. Top it off with a pile of fresh strawberries for a burst of fruity sweetness and Vitamin C in every bite!
- 1 cup (250 ml) almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup (150 g) of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 6-8 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Wash strawberries.
- Combine all ingredients (except the chia seeds) into the blender and blend for 45-60 secs.
- Stir in the chia seeds to the milk mixture.
- Pour mixture into small dishes, cups or ramekins.
- Let them set in the fridge for at least 20mins.
- Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and seeds if desired.
Recipe by: Mary Osmond